आज इस आर्टिकल में हम आपको Haryana Board 12th Class Biology (English) Previous Year Question Paper के बारे में बताने जा रहे है. haryana board 12th class previous year question papers,haryana board previous question paper class 12th,haryana board previous year question papers,haryana board previous exam paper class 12th,haryana board previous exam paper class 12th physics,haryana board chemistry previous years questions,hbse class 12th previous question paper,hbse previous year question paper
Haryana Board 12th Class Biology (English) Previous Year Question Paper
1. (i) How many pairs of autosomal chromosomes are present in human?
(ii) Coelacanth was a :
(iii) A double stranded DNA has 20% cytosine. What will be the percentage of thiamine in it?
(iv) How many genes are present in human ‘Y’ chromosome?
(v) Which is a primary lymphoid organ?
- Lymph node
- Peyer’s patch
- None of these
(vi) Name the nematode which infects the roots of tobacco plant.
(vii) Name the scientist who coined the term ‘linkage’.
(viii) here was the World Summit of Sustainable Development held in 2002?
(ix) What is Apocarpous and Syncarpous?
(x) What is Xenogamy?
(xi) Which is the most common species of honeybee?
(xii) Name the plant from which Cocaine is obtained.
(xiii) Name causative organism of Pneumonia.
(xiv) Write the full form of MOET.
Section – B
(Very Short Answer Type Questions)
2. Name various vegetative propagules in plants.
3. Why are small animals rarely found in polar regions?
4. What is the role of microbes in the production of bioactive molecules?
5. Write down the role of Baculoviruses in biological control.
6. What is bagging technique? How is it useful in a plant breeding programme?
7. What are the functions of Exonucleases and Endonucleases?
8. Why does the Bt toxin not kill the bacterium that produces it but kills the insect that ingest it?
9. What are the basic steps in genetically modifying an organism?
10. What is interspecific hybridization? Write an example.
11. What is Aneuploidy and Polyploidy?
Section – C
(Short Answer Type Questions)
12. What is Decomposition? What are the climatic factors that regulate it?
13. What are the three connotations of theory of special creation?
14. Write about the biodiversity in Tropical Amazonian rain forest in South America.
15. What are the advantages of production of genetically modified crops?
16. Describe various Cannabinoid drugs.
17. What are point mutation and frame shift mutation? What do you mean by a mutagen? Give any one example.
18. Describe Test Tube Baby Programme.
Section – D
(Long Answer Type Questions)
19. What is Noise? What are the effects of noise pollution? or How does ozone depletion take place? How will enhanced ultraviolet radiation affect us?
20. Describe the structure of transcription unit in detail. or Write down the salient features of double helix structure of DNA.
21. Draw a well labelled sectional view of seminiferous tubule and explain its structure.